Welcome:)

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mckena tells about the first day

I wasn't sure I'd like boarding school,but mom said this one was different
it was for the arts,I was surprised that I was excepted all I had to do was
sing for the principle and music teacher, when I was trough singing the
principle stood up and started applauding then gave a little speech about
how you can't spell heart without art and I had heart,and well here I am,
me and my mom drove in this morning,as we neared the school we could
see thee tall trees surrounding the building,beautiful cherry blossoms
swayed gently in the breeze the big iron gate over the drive read
ACADEMY HEART FOR THE PREFORMING ARTS,after signing in
and saying goodbye to my mom I headed to my room, the door had a
large gold heart on the front that read Hewitt&Lions,lions what a strange
last name I thought as I pushed through the door and set my bags down,
taking in the room I saw two beds, a desk, and some storage there was a
girl standing in the corner or the room hanging a big poster, I wasn't sure who
it was but it looked old,umm hi I called,huh she said turning around oh hi you must be
my roommate she said smiling,

Photobucket



she had long blond hair blue eyes and wore a purple and
black shirt, jean skirt and high top shoes,I noticed that she was also taller then me.
yeah I said I'm Mckena Jane,Elanor she replied but you can call me Ellie I was just hanging
up a few posters of my favorite writers see?yes I nodded who is that exactly I asked?
oh that's Gaton Leroux he wrote phantom of the opera one of my faves, thats why I'm
here because I like to write,oh I laughed I'm here because I like to sing.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Do u mind if I add it 2 my fave list? BTW, my blog is Samantha and her sisters' Extraordinary Blog! I just wanted to tell you so you would know which blogger I was! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi 1god! i tried adding u to my fave blog list, but it wouldn't let me, but I will keep trying and put u on my blogger friends list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi yes that would be great,thank you for your nice comments:)I left a comment on
    your blog,I hope Rebbeca and samantha will
    be good friends now:)

    ReplyDelete