Welcome:)

Monday, June 22, 2009

FROM THE HEART draft

STAR HOCKEY PLAYER TELLS ALL

Prisma mist cambell,star player
of the JR magnolia hockey team tells about what its like
to be the only girl on the team
Photobucket


Ellie:so whats it like to be the only girl on the team?
Prisma: its great I get to show all the boys up,
Ellie: whats the best thing about hockey?
Prisma:getting to hit people.
Ellie:how often do you practice?
Prisma:three days a week,
you know what?I don't think I can use this,
maby MJ can find me a story? one without an
seven year old who refuses to give me a real answer,
and likes to hit people, now if you"ll excuse me
I need to go get some ice.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, "what's the best thing about hockey? Getting to hit people!" That made me laugh! :)
    Anyway, cool blog, I finally checked it out and I really like it. I added it to my list of favorites!
    I'm sorry, but I have to be pesky and ask this question: What dolls do you have? I've seen Elizabeth (Ellie), Mia (MJ) and Prisma, but I'm wondering if there are any more that just haven't been photographed...

    Well, ttyl!

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Is the hockey player a seven year old?

    ReplyDelete