Welcome:)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

First impressions:Ellie

After meeting Mckena and unpacking my things
I decided to have a look around campus, if I had
known what she was going to do I probably wouldn't
have left,because when I came back there was a new boarder lining
the walls, a big one,with fish,all over it,do you like it she asked?
I wanted to yell ARE YOU KIDDING ME? but she looked so excited her hazle
eyes we're so big,and she was bouncing up and down grinning,umm its,its uhh really
vibrant,I finally said,I know she exclaimed i love the beach,the ocean,and well I guess all water really she laughed,wow I thought to myself this is going to be an interesting semester.

3 comments:

  1. omg i luv ur blog! i LOVE how it's for the theatre! mayb the nxt blog i make could be abt a theatre school (i wont copy u, i promise. it might not even happen!)

    ~pioneerfan04 AG doll gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, 1god! that comment above me was by my other google account, and i accidentally signed in as it! anyway, i love your background! it's so cute!

    ~pioneerfan04 doll gang

    ReplyDelete