Welcome:)

Friday, June 19, 2009

First day and a new hairstyle

Well today was the first day of classes,and we were all anxious for art,
we where divided in to different rooms based on what we where studying,
in my class we started with some simple writing exercises, then a group discussion,
and finally we could work on are own project, I told Mrs Crenshaw about my idea for a
school paper and she seemed excited and said I could start one,I decided that the name
would be FROM THE HEART, but finding stories might be harder then I thought,
I think I need someone to help me dig up stories hmm?anyway I finally settled on
interviewing Prisma about her hockey team(and was able to get a really cute picture of her as well)the first edition will be out come Sunday, P.S I let MJ do my hair for class since
everyone seemed to like it last time and I wanted to be different,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


What do you think? P.P.S thanks to everyone reading and commenting and also
to everyone who added me to there favorites I appreciate it:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I LOVE your new background! I'm wondering... do you go to a school? Where are you when you post? Sorry about all the questions :D I'll add you to my link list!

    ReplyDelete