Welcome:)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New story

ok so when I asked MJ to get me a story I didn't think she'd
BE the story,It just so happens that behind academy heart is an
equestrian school that we sometimes go to for extra curricular activities
and while MJ is an excellent rider she has recently been banned for
trying to trick ride,anyway after school yesterday she dragged me
over there jumped the fence and proudly proclaimed ok here's your story
Ellie,at that point she took off her jacket,how do you like my costume?
she asked,Isn't that prisma's swimsuit?Yeah she let me barrow it
wanna know how I managed to get her to say yes?Never mind that,
What I want to know is how did you get it on?Not important she
said waving her hand dismissively,now for the story wait here,
when she returned she was leading apoco ok get your camera ready
she said,MJ I really don't think you should,To late she laughed,
I sighed there was no turning back now,she mounted gracefully
her red hair bouncing in her ponytail she did three tricks unfortunately
I was only able to capture two,I told her afterward shes blessed
that are owner doesn't have the feel better kit otherwise she might
have come away with a bum leg or something.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I'm sure your new story will be great! :)

    ~Rose

    P.S. The poll is hard, because I like all the characters, but I chose Ellie. But Prisma is so cute (not to mention mischievious too)and she makes me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Wow Ellie is very talented!!! Her horse is cute to :D I voted Ellie on the poll to. I just like her sense of "Style" :)

    ReplyDelete