Welcome:)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Dress up day

Well I found out how MJ got prissy's swimsuit for her trick riding photo shoot,
she traded her CAR pj's to her,after prissy received them she insisted on everyone playing
dress up,We felt bad that we haven't had time to lately so of course we agreed,
I decided to take lots of pictures to show everyone, I even got one of MS Ruthie sporting a new do:)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




At the end prissy said she was sorry for tripping me and gave me a hug.
I really think she was sincere.

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Awwww cute! I'm glad you were able to spend more time with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so nice & I love your outfits! :)

    ~Rose

    P.S. What a cute picture of Ellie & Prissy!

    ReplyDelete